Screen brightness adjustment in the...

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I know you've already figured this out but this is for others who might have done this.

There is a little down arrow to the right of the brightness slider. If you click on it, you have the following options "Show Control On Top" and "Auto Brightness." I'm guessing you somehow unchecked "Control On Top" and if you want to get it back just pull down on the notification panel twice or pull down with two fingers and you'll see the brightness bar again, along with the arrow to set the options.

nougat-tip-s7-brightness.jpg

Attachments

• g7-nougat-brightness-mover-1.jpg
    g7-nougat-brightness-mover-1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 46

Frozen Corpse

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
I know you've already figured this out but this is for others who might have done this.

There is a little down arrow to the right of the brightness slider. If you click on it, you have the following options "Show Control On Top" and "Auto Brightness." I'm guessing you somehow unchecked "Control On Top" and if you want to get it back just pull down on the notification panel twice or pull down with two fingers and you'll see the brightness bar again, along with the arrow to set the options.

View attachment 261484
Sorry guys, I was at work, I couldn't respond. Thanks for the feed back though.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Excellent work guys. We might know this, but many don't. There are myriad hidden menus and settings in android, especially since Marshmallow and now Nougat... These kinds of tips are very helpful to huge number of people! Thanks for sharing! Happy days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87