my s8 and t3 were hackedMicrosoft 360 and hancom office corporate accounting

dexter sexton

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
my s8 and tab3 are being controlled by a corporate account from Microsoft office 360 and hancom office ....ive factory reset twice tried to uninstall hancom office ive tried changing phone administrators and can't do anything .....i feel my only option left is theft of the admin device and even if I do that there will be security pattern and on lock screen...can anyone help me

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hancom office is included with the S8, you can't uninstall it, but there isn't any way its controlling your phone. Office is the same and Microsoft has no control over an android phone. I don't know what you mean by theft of the admin device? Please explain why you think your devices are being controlled.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
This makes no sense. Can you tell us in greater detail what the devices are doing? What do you mean "theft of the admin device"?

dexter sexton

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
I have found out that this person has set up a Microsoft mdm account and added my s8plus and my tablet 3 under the account with this person as administrator. is there anyway for me to get my phone and tablet off of this corporate account

dexter sexton

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
it's a Microsoft mdm account office 360 or 365 and it uses Hancom office to download transfer and read my messages contacts list call log and camera .....my phone and tablet are entered as employee and this person's device is administration.....just like if my tablet and phone belonged to a companys

irishlak

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
Sounds weird, I use Hancom everyday on my device and have had no issues, did you have a good anti-virus / malware /Spyware / full real time protection from malicious web sites or msgs being sent to your device. Im not talking about the free ones or the carriers security sweet. Firewalls will only work if your device is not already infected, once they have your ip and subnet mask, and mac id you can factory reset your device all day long and it wont change anything. One question do you or have you used public wifi with your devices?

irishlak

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
I know im not saposed to recommend a specific brand or security system but it would not hurt to contact ESET, it may not even be your devices that was compromised but your home internet connection. Just a thought, but yeah umm I would contact your carrier and also samsung directly before purchasing anything. I was part of Verizon's hack and had my Gmail and Chrome compromised as well as my Verizon account and my samsung account. So I told Verizon to eat one and made them pay for my premium security and I got a new S8+ for free.

Hackvictim

Mar 3, 2019
Visit site
I have found out that this person has set up a Microsoft mdm account and added my s8plus and my tablet 3 under the account with this person as administrator. is there anyway for me to get my phone and tablet off of this corporate account

I'm so glad I found this...I am experiencing the same with my note 8. My boyfriend is extremely IT savvy, and always way over my head with all smart phones, computers, and such... anyways I have no helpful advice I'm just now beginning to understand why my activity would show him using hancom editor and other such apps that I could never find myself. He is basically in full control over my phone like a company and I am like the employee and he can monitor any and everything I do on my phone. Read my messages call logs and everything. I hate this and I am only replying to this to let you know that yes this is possible and you're not mistaken.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hackvictim

Mar 3, 2019
Visit site
it's a Microsoft mdm account office 360 or 365 and it uses Hancom office to download transfer and read my messages contacts list call log and camera .....my phone and tablet are entered as employee and this person's device is administration.....just like if my tablet and phone belonged to a companys

Yes, same with my phone... I trusted this person and shared my phone with them and they have done this to "spy" and control my phone as well as keep their personal information hidden from me. Its devastating and extremely frustrating and I feel completely violated. I dont know what to do or how to begin to try to figure this out or take control back of my $800 device. Its basically owned by him now.

Crackles 4130

Mar 22, 2019
Visit site
Full reset and setup as a new device, new sim card (and number), new Google account to initially set up the phone, password manager to change ALL passwords to your previously used accounts, change your home WiFi name and password (don't forget to change the password to the router setting for the modem ip).
All this has to be done BEFORE you start using your original Samsung & Google accounts.
Disable/remove or block by firewall any apps you don't use and tread lightly the first few days you get it all back together and running.
Disable the battery saving rubbish and get a hibernating type app to control what happens in the background.
Don't lend your phone to ANYONE and never give your home WiFi password away.
Best of luck 🤞

Crackles 4130

Mar 22, 2019
Visit site
Oh and the fingerprint scanner has saved me in the past.
Forgot to mention to disable the remote controls in the find my phone section of the security section.
Get find my device by Google in the Play Store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall