How do i get rid of or disable the aminated stickers on my S8? They are too childish for me...

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
They are stupid in the extreme. I disabled them but can't remember how. I'll have to think about it. Sorry don't have the answer right now.

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
You have to turn off profile sharing under your settings in the contacts screen. Anyone with an S8 had to choose whether or not they wanted to share their profile when setting up your Samsung S8. Just go back there under contacts/your name/ click 3 dots/ click profile sharing to turn it off and you won't have them anymore.

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
You have to turn off profile sharing under your settings in the contacts screen. Anyone with an S8 had to choose whether or not they wanted to share their profile when setting up your Samsung S8. Just go back there under contacts/your name/ click 3 dots/ click profile sharing to turn it off and you won't have them anymore.

Thank you! It was driving me nuts because I couldn't remember how I did it.

ShopperHolly

Jul 3, 2018
Visit site
Same here! Really stupid bunny rabbit suddenly appeared after going back to Samsung's message app after trying another. I even removed my samsung account since I don't do anything with it anyway. Ridiculous rabbit continues to haunt my text msging. :-( Anyone know what to do?

Chip Monk

May 11, 2020
Visit site
This update also disabled the ability to attach photo's in messaging. Anyone else with this issue? How to fix?

yes my stickers don't show up in messages anymore and all the sticker packs I don't want are still popping up under the sticker icon. Help me get rid of those and get my stickers back that people send me in text messages. They show up when I go on the apps on my computer but not my phone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty