Galaxy S8 Error Message

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the General News forum to the S8 forum.

It sure looks like the battery is drained and it's telling you to plug it in. Have you tried that?

prahsper

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Yes I did replace the battery and I still get the same message when it decides to show up on the screen.Sometimes I have to press the power button a few times to get it to show. But yes, I changed the battery and used the original and another original Samsung charger. Still the same results.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes I did replace the battery and I still get the same message when it decides to show up on the screen.Sometimes I have to press the power button a few times to get it to show. But yes, I changed the battery and used the original and another original Samsung charger. Still the same results.
Did you replace the battery yourself?

prahsper

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Yes I replaced the battery myself. I am a certified tech for 34yrs now. I have replaced many screens, batteries and so forth on phones and tablets. I just can't understand this issue I am having. It has me stuck. I'm guessing it is an issue with the logic board. Not worth getting a new board to try it out. I just thought it was something simple that I was overlooking.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes I replaced the battery myself. I am a certified tech for 34yrs now. I have replaced many screens, batteries and so forth on phones and tablets. I just can't understand this issue I am having. It has me stuck. I'm guessing it is an issue with the logic board. Not worth getting a new board to try it out. I just thought it was something simple that I was overlooking.
Oh really cool , maybe try another battery ? Sometimes we can overlook things even having experience it happens, double check nothing got damaged re-examine everything .

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you left it charging on a wall outlet for 12 hours and you still see that screen, then either the battery is bad, or something with charging is bad (like the charger, the charging port, or the charging circuits inside the device).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non