S9plus screen protection

Apr 17, 2018
Visit site
So I have been using my mobile for 3 weeks now and I have got 2 minor scratches and 1 weird mark on my screen. I never dropped it. I just put it in my pocket sometimes. I am mot using any scree protector. I just wanted to ask that if I am short on budget should I go for whitestone or should I buy wireless charger and use some cheap screen paper. I can buy one of these at the time.( installing whitestone will be pain too)

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If you are not worried about dropping your phone, just get a thin-film screen protector. You can even buy a full-body one for cheap.

legin111

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
I'd go for whitestone, it feels great. It really is easy to install...just drop and your done. Look at some YouTube videos and you'll see. It's very hard to mess up, just make sure your screen is clean.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I am pretty sure I will not drop it anytime soon lol.

I've had Zagg HD film screen protectors on my S5 and S7 (4 years). Both phones have been dropped, flung, catapulted NUMEROUS times! Some drops I just knew I was going to have a cracked screen but not a single scratch, much less a crack. The S7 even flew off the hood of my car going at least 50mph. Between the Zagg film screen protector and Spigen Ultra Hybrid case, it was 100% unscathed. I just finished removing the film and cleaning it up to return to Verizon for my trade-in on my S9+ and the phone looks brand new. What did I put on my S9+? Yes, a Zagg Invisible Shield HD film protector. It was $26 at Best Buy and they installed it. YMMV

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Also check out sgfreshidea

I got their LOCA UV cured tempered glass screen protector for my V30, and they make one for the S9 also. It's the only way to go with a curved screen and retain the touch sensitivity and deep black color of the screen when off.

https://youtu.be/HRNREaGwdgw

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a full adhesive tgsp, 2 pack for $18 or $9 a pop. Not as good as the white stone for sure but much cheaper