System ui/steupwizard/process system not responding frp lock

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I was locked out of my s9 g960u by Kaspersky antivirus/and the normal security locks that come on the phone.(4 year old tried th watch videos while I fell asleep) I woke up and tried to open phone couldn't figure out what that green face was or y I couldn't get into it so I did a hard reset. The phone barely got past the samsung screen. I've tried flashing different firmware with and without the home csc. I now get to the setup screen almost every time that's when I realized I'm also frp locked..but every timeI get the same thing. I've tried hard resetting again wiping my partitions and everything I find I have to be able to access the phone

Darrell Stewart

Mar 31, 2019
Visit site
No I know my google password for the frp lock my problem is I cant get far enough to enter it before system ui /setup wizard/ process systems stop responding. Every way around that lock that I've researched involves getting into the phones settings witch I can not....

Attachments

• 20190320_052217.jpg
    20190320_052217.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20190320_035228.jpg
    20190320_035228.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 9

Darrell Stewart

Mar 31, 2019
Visit site
Okay. I'll move this to S9.

Welcome as a new member.

Thanks and I'm the same person who started the thread I've been battling that damn thing for a a month. First 2 weeks I was sorrow and then anger.. the last 2 weeks I've just been flat out stubborn I can pay $100 smash it. and turn it into insurance.but after everything I've read I should be able to do this myself but I think I'm missing something. Some small detail. Ve clashed it with 2 different files both with home csc and not but I still end up with the same result...I'm really new to this flashing thing and I'm not a computer type person at all but I'm determined to get this damn thing I just need some direction