Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (SM-G965F) - location of storages and RAM

ease00

Jan 14, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

i have got a Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (SM-G965F) (Duos, Dual-Sim) . I am beginning to learn about how devices work and it makes fun. I am also interested in all that stuff. I think that i can learn much from the experts here.

1) What kind of storages/memories are there in this device? internal storage, RAM, anything else?
2) I would like to know where the storages/memories sit (internal storage etc) and the RAM, too. I searched but did not found any result on the web.

3) is it possible to remove any of the storage/memories and RAM?
4) if any of the storages/memories and RAM is removed from the phone (e.g. exchanged by new ones), do you see that in the phone, e.g. in the download mode or anywhere else?

Thx in advance?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi @B. Diddy,

thank you. I found the DRAM storage on that site, what about all the other types of memory, e.g. the internal storage?

What about my other questions?

In step 12, it also mentions the Toshiba 64 GB UFS, which should be the internal storage.

I'm pretty sure those chips are soldered in tight, so to remove them, you'd probably need professional equipment. I don't know how the phone would act if you replaced a chip.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty