unable to play certain flash videos on samsung tab 10.1

tushargadhia

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Unable to play some flash player supported videos on Samsung 10.1 tab, it ask for additional plug in required when we go to site it says not available for my system, I have flash player 11 installed

anon(549921)

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem using the standard browser, install Dolphin HD as I have had no problems playing an flash player videos with it.

AFPoster

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem using the standard browser, install Dolphin HD as I have had no problems playing an flash player videos with it.

I'm having issues as well even on this site playing certain flash videos they won't play. I like the recommendation to install a new Browser, but honestly if we shell out $500 for a tablet I expect it to work the way it said it would. I don't want to have to download another Browser because the one it came with sucks, they need to make a fix so I don't need to go out of my way. Sorry for the gripe I'm sure you agree.

anon(549921)

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it would be nice to have a browser that did play out of the box, however one of the best things about Android is the customisability plus Dolphin HD has loads of great features over and above not having flash issues. The main ones I like is how easy it is to tell the browser to default to full sites rather than mobile sites and the gestures you can create. Seriously check it out and you'll find that its way better.

I'm having issues as well even on this site playing certain flash videos they won't play. I like the recommendation to install a new Browser, but honestly if we shell out $500 for a tablet I expect it to work the way it said it would. I don't want to have to download another Browser because the one it came with sucks, they need to make a fix so I don't need to go out of my way. Sorry for the gripe I'm sure you agree.

AFPoster

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it would be nice to have a browser that did play out of the box, however one of the best things about Android is the customisability plus Dolphin HD has loads of great features over and above not having flash issues. The main ones I like is how easy it is to tell the browser to default to full sites rather than mobile sites and the gestures you can create. Seriously check it out and you'll find that its way better.

You're right! First thing I noticed was the fact that I could select full site instead of mobile. I love this I am so used to iOS which is why I have complaint's I need to remember this is an fragmented system that's mean't to be completely customizable.

anon(549921)

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Embrace your new found freedom

You're right! First thing I noticed was the fact that I could select full site instead of mobile. I love this I am so used to iOS which is why I have complaint's I need to remember this is an fragmented system that's mean't to be completely customizable.

karyrocks

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: unable to play certain flash videos ong samsung tab 10.1go to

go to settings......then go to advanced and then click enable plugin and switch it on......u will be able to play all videos

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non