Where are the files stored?

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I used Kies to move some music files to my 10.1 but I cant find where they are stored. Does anyone know where these are kept?

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Get a file nmanager like "Astro" to assist, the files and directories should be in the /mnt/sdcard direcrory.

Yeah, I know the tab doesn't have an SD card, the the file structure is built as if there is a 'virtual' sd card present. That is the directory that is mounted when u plug into computer.

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I've got astro and have done several searches but nothing. I found the files in the "sounds" directory. They are listed as song titles with no artist or album directories.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

RkyMtnHigh

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I've got astro and have done several searches but nothing. I found the files in the "sounds" directory. They are listed as song titles with no artist or album directories.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Mine did that on one album too. Had to plug into my laptop, open two windows, rename and move them. Don't know why we can't move files from within. Even dropbox puts a file right back where it came from.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
i move files all the time in astro. the kies software on the mac doesn't allow for dragging and dropping files. i've switched to file expert for moving files now. it is much faster than dropbox.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87