My tablet just updated to 4.2, and I must be missing something, because people are complaining about the lack of the screenshot button, and here I am, completely unable to use my tablet like I want to because I can't for the life of me figure out how to bring up the options menu (the one that was next to the back and home buttons before).

How do I make options come up? I somehow added an extra home screen, and I can't figure out how to delete it (because I'm used to pressing menu and then edit!). If I hold any of the home buttons I get the "Google Now" option, which I do not want, but I don't know how to configure that either.

If anyone has any tips, I'd appreciate it. I've been googling, but I can't seem to find answers.
    11-23-2013 08:23 AM
    My tablet just updated to 4.2, and I must be missing something, because people are complaining about the lack of the screenshot button, and here I am, completely unable to use my tablet like I want to because I can't for the life of me figure out how to bring up the options menu (the one that was next to the back and home buttons before).

How do I make options come up? I somehow added an extra home screen, and I can't figure out how to delete it (because I'm used to pressing menu and then edit!). If I hold any of the home buttons I get the "Google Now" option, which I do not want, but I don't know how to configure that either.

If anyone has any tips, I'd appreciate it. I've been googling, but I can't seem to find answers.
    Welcome to the forums.
    It has been a while since my Tab 2 has been stock, but the menu key disappeared with one of the updates, along with the screenshot button. The Tabs are taking a cue from Nexus devices, meaning you need to look for the 3 dot menu button in apps. As for your homescreens, try pinching on a home screen, that might bring up the edit options, or just pressing home when on a home screen.
    11-24-2013 09:30 AM