Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - Low Volume

TheSpecialWun

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Calling on some expert advice here.

I am a bit of a whizz on the PC/Laptop but i have decided to test myself and go for the next gen of Electronics with a Tablet.I have never used a tablet before so i am finding out new stuff everyday and learning as i go on.I've only had the tablet a couple of days so i have been pretty much focused on downloading all the apps I am going to use, and also customizing the lay-out as to how i want to set them up.

I haven't come to a point yet of uploading music/pictures as I was going to wait until i get my SD card through before i start clugging up the memory on the device with these type of files.

What has become apparent to me is that the Volume isn't really as great as what I anticipated it to be. I have done some research this morning, and i see many people are echoing my faults. I just wondered if there are any Android/Samsung users out there that can recommend any apps to get the best out of the sound on the device, or could my tablet have an issue with it?

I have bought the device 2nd hand off Cash Converters, but the device itself is spotless with not a mark on it so it looks brand new, what I do need to establish, is the volume generally low and if the answer is yes what ways are around it.

Thanks In Advance

Ricky

papafrankm

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
My experiencecafter 2 years, internal speakers terrible volume, bluetooth a bit better, wired speakers ok ear buds work best.
I should say best of your options.
You can fool around with some equalizer, and may get better volume.
Enjoy the Tab. Not the diet coke.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty