Buying or not

BLOND37

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Amazon.com. Got it for $260 with 2 day shipping and a 16 gig micro sd card for $9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmm interesting... i cant order until 5/3.. i hope they have some left.. i am FREAKING OUT... if best buy dont have them thursday i'll do amazon.. i'd do next day shipping even if it cost 100 bucks

trooperoutlaw

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
hmm interesting... i cant order until 5/3.. i hope they have some left.. i am FREAKING OUT... if best buy dont have them thursday i'll do amazon.. i'd do next day shipping even if it cost 100 bucks

I wouldn't worry too much. I don't think they will sell out anytime soon.

7starmarc

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Picked up one at Costco ($239 with slip case included). Still on the fence about keeping it. Love the form factor and weight. Nice screen. Pretty smooth. Like Samsung's widgets more that HTC's. But, I have an HTC Flyer. While it is a small upgrade in performance, many functions are very close in performance. Still bouncing around whether or not it's worth keeping, compared to sticking with the Flyer. Getting a Bamboo stylus today to see how it works with the GTab2, because I do take notes on the HTC (Scribe pen is short but nice, but Flyer's thickness makes writing awkward at times).

wxman2003

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Decided to get one too from Amazon. Will be delivered Thursday. Not very impressed by the Kindle Fire I had and gave it to another family member. I have the iPad 2 at home and don't want to lug it around everywhere I go. Hoping the 7 inch will fill the niche.

Fillyo

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I sold my flyer for $215 bucks to buy the Gtab 2. Honeycomb sucks, and prospects of a functional ICS looked bleak to me. While the Flyer was definitely a highly quality tablet, ICS was more important, and the Gtab2 meets my basic tablet needs.

wynand32

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I'll probably return my GT 2 7", not because it's a bad device (it's actually excellent for the $239 plus case I got it for at Costco), but because the lower resolution means many apps don't run in full tablet mode. That's not the device's fault, of course, but it does limit the experience.

snsethy

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I bought it from Costco so I could see if anything better comes out at a comparable price within the 90 day return window.

namichael

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I picked one up today. This is my first venture into the tablet world and I'm happy to say that I'm very pleased. A great price for a capable device. I'm looking forward to more members on here picking one up just so we can have more insights and resources.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

VetteDude

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting one this summer. I played with one at Best Buy and was impressed. Seems like great build quality, and the size it perfect! Plus it would be my first trip into tablet land and my first Android not tied to a carrier.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Okay...we're in June, close to July...is this tablet still a good buy? I like the $250 price tag and the IR blaster, but is it worth passing on a Transformer Pad? I'm in a pickle. How's performance?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2