Do NOT upgrade to Jelly Bean 4.1.1 until you read this

Joshua Keenan

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Think of android as a democracy and apple as a monarchy, Android listens to the people as much as possible and adds in new features at an amazing rate in the hopes that it will sell phones and tablets. Apple listens to the people for select features and implement them in the hopes that they can woo people over and sell more phones.

Apple gives you just enough crack to win you over and then you have to wait until the i-device's update before you get your next hit.
Android gives you enough crack to win you over and then they give you the means to acquire more. It's a crappy metaphor, but it works.

- - - Updated - - -

Think of android as a democracy and apple as a monarchy, Android listens to the people as much as possible and adds in new features at an amazing rate in the hopes that it will sell phones and tablets. Apple listens to the people for select features and implement them in the hopes that they can woo people over and sell more phones.

Apple gives you just enough crack to win you over and then you have to wait until the i-device's update before you get your next hit.
Android gives you enough crack to win you over and then they give you the means to acquire more. It's a crappy metaphor, but it works.

Mary Morris1

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I am reading all your messages because I purchased 10" tablet 4.1.1 by DADITONG it is loaded with dual camera and play store and I have only ! issue I keep getting the message android.process.acore has stopped. Even tho' I can continue doing things on it I cannot stop this error from popping up erratically .. any suggestions? I have read many which most say to clear cache and contacts .. I don't have any. It does happen when I turn it on and when I download things .. any fixes for me?? thank you.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am reading all your messages because I purchased 10" tablet 4.1.1 by DADITONG it is loaded with dual camera and play store and I have only ! issue I keep getting the message android.process.acore has stopped. Even tho' I can continue doing things on it I cannot stop this error from popping up erratically .. any suggestions? I have read many which most say to clear cache and contacts .. I don't have any. It does happen when I turn it on and when I download things .. any fixes for me?? thank you.

Try clearing cache in recovery. That may help some issues as the update is getting in the way of the old data.
Here's how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html

Nelson Aissa

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: Fix this

Since I bought my galaxy tab 2 10.1, I've searched for a better version of the software. I tried the 4.1 version for a couple of hours, but seen bit changes. Afterwards, I updated to the 4.2.2 version Jelly bean, and I was like wow! Awesome upgrade, better look and some improvements, i appearance and faster WiFi. And I really loved it. But after couples of surfing on the internet, the problem begun, it started freezing and crashing. I can't even play subway surf normally, because it freezes and eventually I loose. Could you people fix this issue. We like android, so you need to fix this because it's getting boring to have such a nice OS, getting up to our nerves.. ....

techydavid

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site

Since I bought my galaxy tab 2 10.1, I've searched for a better version of the software. I tried the 4.1 version for a couple of hours, but seen bit changes. Afterwards, I updated to the 4.2.2 version Jelly bean, and I was like wow! Awesome upgrade, better look and some improvements, i appearance and faster WiFi. And I really loved it. But after couples of surfing on the internet, the problem begun, it started freezing and crashing. I can't even play subway surf normally, because it freezes and eventually I loose. Could you people fix this issue. We like android, so you need to fix this because it's getting boring to have such a nice OS, getting up to our nerves.. ....

It's touchwiz. it's truly unstable, and evening labs no matter how good you're device is because is a resource hog.

Posted via my weird GT-P3113

techydavid

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site

I am rooting and ROMing so that this will be resolved. You should too.

Posted via my weird GT-P3113

SHBenz

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site

Loved my Tab 2 10.1 when I first got it. Did the last upgrade in Jelly Bean and the love affair ended. I got used to the change in look. Now the changes are with functionality. I recorded video and can't even watch it. It pauses and the audio keeps playing. Definitely not good when trying to watch one of my daughter's basketball games. The system moves awfully slow even after removing apps I don't use and shutting down apps running in the background. And, it's become a serious memory hog and I don't keep much on my tablet. I don't want to wipe out what data I do have on my tablet (I keep recipes there). How do I make my Tab 2 run properly again?

Jeff Erickson

May 18, 2014
Visit site
My samsung tablet updated as well and I HATE IT.Holy s..t its a pain in the ..s. My suggestion words were across the top of the key pad are gone. You have to tap the arrow for more suggestions. Screen shot was in the lower left corner, it's gone. The clock is gone, you have to get out of what your looking at to see it. Those over thinkers need to get there heads out of there a..es, keep it simple. Simple SELLS. If this is where they're going with there product operation, this will be another BlackBerry story and Apple will benefit!!!
Foolish arrogance never flies.