What is respectable battery life on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3?

xmostwanted559x

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Whats a respectable battery life on a full charge? Since getting this few days ago I been average about 7 hours of non stop internet use and charge around 10-15%. Do you guys use that du battery app and does it do anything

Posted via Android Central App

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Between 7 and 9 hours screen on time is normal. So your 7 hours with 10 or 15 % left is perfectly normal. You could get to 8 or possibly a little more if you were to run the batt all the way down to the end. :)

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Im getting roughly 9 hours too
Posted from my Galaxy Tab 3 via Android Central App

That's great! I would imagine maybe 10 would be possible if one were to go crazy about battery saving and have everything turned down/off all the time.

bouldy

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
My battery varies in time 5-10hrs.however what is puzzling me is battery drain while tablet is switched completely off. I read on forum something to do with sd card still running so I took it out last night switched off. This morning switched back on still lost 30%of battery. Any ideas please.

Hurrycanejohn

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
My battery varies in time 5-10hrs.however what is puzzling me is battery drain while tablet is switched completely off. I read on forum something to do with sd card still running so I took it out last night switched off. This morning switched back on still lost 30%of battery. Any ideas please.

Something is trying to wake up your tablet even when it's powered off. For me it was the Amaxon App Store and Amazon Mp3 App, once I got rid of those my battery loss is now only 3-5% while powered off.

bouldy

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Something is trying to wake up your tablet even when it's powered off. For me it was the Amaxon App Store and Amazon Mp3 App, once I got rid of those my battery loss is now only 3-5% while powered off.

Thanks this I dont have amazon on me tab any other ideas?.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non