Why isn't my Samsung Tab 3 charger charging?

A

AC Question

My samsung tab 3 charger is not charging

I have had my tablet for 3 months and charger has be good ,until last week, when it say at the top right corner it is charging , but after a few hours ,it has stayed the same or gone down a bit,
I have used a other charger which is good, but the charger I've got is in good condition

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: My samsung tab 3 charger is not charging

Have you also tried a different USB lead? Also, is the USB port clean and undamaged?

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

So the battery charges with the other charger, but not with yours? Then it's your charger that's bad. Since the tab is only 3 months old, the charger is still under warranty.Go to a Best Buy store (if you're in the US) and look around the cellphone desk for someone wearing a blue Samsung shirt (It has the SAMSUNG logo where the left pocket would be). That person can arrange an exchange of the charger for you. (Bring the tab too, in case it's that 1 in a few thousand chance that it's something in the tab, and you're plugging the chargers in differently.)

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

^^^I understood the OP to mean that neither charger was working, but you could be right. It's a tad ambiguous.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana