Anyone else pre-order from Amazon and are now "backordered"

sosnow

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I pre-ordered my black tab pro 8.4 last week. Amazon was taking pre-orders with a shipping date of 2/19. When I did not get a shipping notice yesterday, i looked at the order to find out the unit is now on back order. I find that strange when multiple BBs in my area have them in stock.
The conspiracy side of me would say this was deliberate because it competes with the kindle HDX. I know that is a stretch , but while I wait....Hmmmmmm
PS
I have been testing multiple tablets in the last 2 months and hoping the pro 8.4 is my last one.
Dell Venue 7 and 8 . 7 too small. 8 was nice and liked the mostly pure android interface
Asus Memo 8. Screen good not great and was sluggish at times. Build quality seemed cheap.
Kindlw hdx 7 and 8.9. 7 too small. 8.9 great screen, OS was smooth and living inside amazon ecosystem is great. Problems happen when you want to leave amazon ecosystem. I side loaded many apps, but they never ran a smooth as the kindle apps. Which is understandable. I know I could root the kindle and get a pure android tablet, but seems like too much work for me.

I have high hopes for the 8.4 pro, when it finally arrives.

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yup, i ordered a black one from them on Monday, i spoke to them yesterday when i seen that it wasnt prepped for shipping at all and got a $30 credit for the inconvenience of not letting me know, go to live chat and tell them you are not happy. they are also going to refund the shipping when it gets delivered

oUtTv3h8n7EZbRrE7JsC.png

sosnow

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks
I got the same discount and free overnite shipping. I also got an email today that they expected to ship on Monday!
Thanks again for the info

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress