Who's selling cases for the Tab S 10.5 ????

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Got my Tab S 10.5 today at BBC to replace my iPad Air and go with my S5 phone,,,, love the new Tab S,,,,, and yea,,, the screen is jaw dropping.

Aside from Samsung who currently sells cases for the Tab S,,,, leather, folding, etc ???

Checked Amazon but they list the cases I want as not in stock till July 25th,,, checked ebay and much on there either for the Tab S.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Davyo

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
If your buying the device you say hey will u price match samsung.com who is selling it same price but with a free case? Then they do whatever in the computer and you get it.

Posted via Android Central App

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
If your buying the device you say hey will u price match samsung.com who is selling it same price but with a free case? Then they do whatever in the computer and you get it.

Posted via Android Central App

well that's not what they told me at the store...

Based on our Low Price Guarantee, we will match a competitor's lower price for an identical item; however, we will not match another competitor's promotional offer or deal. We would not be able to match the free book cover offer. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
well that's not what they told me at the store...

Based on our Low Price Guarantee, we will match a competitor's lower price for an identical item; however, we will not match another competitor's promotional offer or deal. We would not be able to match the free book cover offer. Let us know if you have any other questions.

+1

Bestbuy does NOT match Bundling or free items included like what Samsung is doing giving a free book cover with device

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Got my Tab S 10.5 today at BBC to replace my iPad Air and go with my S5 phone,,,, love the new Tab S,,,,, and yea,,, the screen is jaw dropping.

Aside from Samsung who currently sells cases for the Tab S,,,, leather, folding, etc ???

Checked Amazon but they list the cases I want as not in stock till July 25th,,, checked ebay and much on there either for the Tab S.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Davyo

If you hate the book cover made by Samsung based on Price Bestbuy is selling them around $39.99 for the moment if that is ok for you. I quite love the case and is worth $40 and hell i would of bought it for $70 imo but that is just me

mitchellvii

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
BestBuy is an odd company in that each store does things differently. The deal you get at one store may not be available at another. In this case you got lucky as BestBuy does not match bundle offerings by policy, but as is obvious, it does happen.

Sometimes it varies employee to employee. Some employees at my local BestBuy won't take a return without a photo ID while others will run it through anyway if you say you don't have your ID on you. Funny thing is the first employee will claim the computer system will not allow them to process the return without the ID while the second employee proves this is clearly untrue.

Strange company.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
We won't be beat on price.
Best Buy matches the price of all local retail competitors and major online retailers, including Amazon.
The Details:

At the time of sale, we price match all local retail competitors (including their online prices) and we price match products shipped from and sold by these major online retailers: Amazon.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, HP.com, Newegg.com, and TigerDirect.com.
We match BestBuy.com prices on in-store purchases and in-store prices on BestBuy.com purchases.
If we lower our price during the return/exchange period, we will match our lower price, upon request.
Our Low Price Guarantee covers one price match per identical item, per customer, at the current pre-tax price available to all customers.
Our Low Price Guarantee does not cover:

The online prices of retailers not listed
Contract mobile phones sold by any online retailer
Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace sellers) on websites
Competitors' service prices, Best Buy For Business transactions, BestBuy.com Clearance & More and Marketplace items
Any financing offers, bundle offers, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, coupon offers, items that are advertised as limited quantity, out of stock items, open-box items, clearance items, refurbished/used items, deal of the day, daily deals, special hour sale event items, credit card offers, gift card offers, rent/lease to own items, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving, whether offered by Best Buy or a competitor.

that is directly from the page talking about what is and isn't available for price matching

Best Buy Low Price Guarantee

Does Best Buy price match "free gift with purchase" offers?
No. Best Buy does not price match "free gift with purchase" orders. This includes free gift card with purchase offers.

I have gotten them to price match the Samsung Pro 64GB micro SD card which they are selling for $129 and Amazon is selling at $55. It doesn't have the badge for low price guarantee thus they can't price match it yet the Bestbuy Employee did so. It all depends on the employee that is doing the transaction. Technically they can't and i wouldn't go in expecting it

patrickd314

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Go to Amazon, search "WAWO Creative Smart Tri-fold Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5-inch Tablet." $9.99, Prime, in stock. I just got one, it is basic, but just fine: clip-on shell, magnetic cover with on-off switching. It'll serve the purpose well till the fancy ones hit the market. Note that another brand (not Prime) says "in stock." Well, it is... in China!

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Go to Amazon, search "WAWO Creative Smart Tri-fold Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5-inch Tablet." $9.99, Prime, in stock. I just got one, it is basic, but just fine: clip-on shell, magnetic cover with on-off switching. It'll serve the purpose well till the fancy ones hit the market. Note that another brand (not Prime) says "in stock." Well, it is... in China!
Belkin sells one for $39.99 and best buy is selling the book cover for the same price for now

NEmickeyfan

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
So glad I bought my Tab S on line at Sears.... a free case and 105 bucks in shop your way points! I was waffling on getting the tablet til I saw that offer.

rhody401

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
So glad I bought my Tab S on line at Sears.... a free case and 105 bucks in shop your way points! I was waffling on getting the tablet til I saw that offer.

I was able to stack the $50 coupon, the $50 secondary coupon, and another $60 (so $160 cash back/shop your way points), in addition to the free $69.99 case and free 2 day shipping. (so free case and $160 cash back)

Ordered one on the 27th, got and LOVE it, and the deal was so good that we ordered a second one on July 3, for the same deal. (for the spouse)

Now we have to figure out what to do with our old ones (Tab 1 and Tab 3)! heh LOVE the new tablet!

Tarpon65

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site

Thanks, just ordered one. Purchased a Simple Case when I bought my tablet earlier this week, but for under $10.00 shipped with Amazon Prime, no reason not to try it out.