calendar widget

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Is it not showing in the widgets screen?

You are right, it's nowhere to be found on the Tab S. Maybe someone can chime in and let's us know?

Last edited:

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Personal warning - this Tab S is my first Android device so I'm new and still somewhat lost. When I saw this thread/question the other day I wanted a Calendar widget.

I did not see any Calendar Widget in the native choices. I downloaded one.

I have to admit, I'm still not sure how to use those "PAGES" where widgets are located. I guess you can create Favorites and those various pages can have widgets???? I still tend to generally use the pages that have ALL my icons (opened by using the checker-grid in the lower right corner).

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Personal warning - this Tab S is my first Android device so I'm new and still somewhat lost. When I saw this thread/question the other day I wanted a Calendar widget.

I did not see any Calendar Widget in the native choices. I downloaded one.

I have to admit, I'm still not sure how to use those "PAGES" where widgets are located. I guess you can create Favorites and those various pages can have widgets???? I still tend to generally use the pages that have ALL my icons (opened by using the checker-grid in the lower right corner).

What calendar widget did you download?

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think it is simply called MONTH. Candl Apps, Ver 1.2.14.10.11

Another I tried distorted the fonts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty