Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Wifi/Bluetooth Stopped Working - HAYELP!

WeeMikeSilver

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
I've read the other thread on a similar issue to mine, but nothing in that thread helped so thought I'd start a new one to see if anyone can shed any light.

I've got a galaxy tab s 10.5 running lollipop and up until a month ago all was fine. I had a change in my work shift and didn't use it until today.

Turned it on this afternoon, noticed that the wifi was taking ages to connect, so clicked it off, nothing.

Waited for a few minutes and the wifi turned off, then I clicked it on, nothing.

Waited for another few minutes and it turned off automatically by itself.

So I rebooted the tablet and tried again.

No luck.

Went on to my laptop and did a little research and came to the thread I mentioned above, tried a few things and nothing worked.

Found out BT wouldn't work either.

I'm now at a stand still as nothing I've tried has worked. I've read about sidesync but can't disable it as the button is just greyed out. I've rebooted into safe mode, rebooted into system and deleted cache etc etc.

Nothings worked.

So here I am asking for hayelp!

:(

Cheers

WeeMike

vider

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I hope it's not a hardware problem. There are a few ways to check. You can start by doing a factory reset, if the problem remains, try reflashing the firmware with smart switch. Make sure your tablet is fully charged before trying smart switch.
If wifi and Bluetooth still aren't working after that, then I would conclude that it's a hardware fault.

WeeMikeSilver

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
Yep already done a factory reset and a reflashing firmware, still nothing! :(

Guess I need to take it in to be repaired, yay, a whole 18 months after I bought it!

Cheers

Steven Billooye

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
I had the same problems with Wifi and BT. Even the charging time of the battery took ages.
I returned my tablet to the store. Fortunatellystill under warranty. Problem with motherboard. Common problem, it seems.
So they replaced it with a new one, problem solved.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo