Texts to my Tab S4

nlocurto

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Got my first samsung tablet two weeks ago. Tab S4 obviously. It's the WiFi version. I have the Note 9 as well. I was wondering, is there any way to get my text messages on my tab S4? I use android messages on my note 9 if that matters...

Thanks!

nlocurto

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I wound up using Pushbullet. It sync's my texts from my phone to my Desktop and my Tablet. Get notification in the notification tray and everything. So far, so good.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I was wondering the same. Now, the one Im getting is 4g through sprint. Will want to look into messages on it. Previously used an app I downloaded that worked well. Wondering if maybe this one has anything built in.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Iwas going to do Mighty Text so my cell number showed up on the tablet Ihave, but since I have the 4G tablet, I found it has its own number and can send receive messages to my contacts so i use that

came in handy this evening when my phone died (didn't have cord handy) so I messaged husband from the tablet.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Got my first samsung tablet two weeks ago. Tab S4 obviously. It's the WiFi version. I have the Note 9 as well. I was wondering, is there any way to get my text messages on my tab S4? I use android messages on my note 9 if that matters...

Thanks!
Google hangouts works great on the tablet.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I have Sprint and just received my new Samsung Tab S4 and it came with the messages app but wouldn't work with just wifi and I had just a basic data plan old plan and it didn't work so hard to call Sprint and change to the new unlimited data and text plan now it works.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I have Sprint and just received my new Samsung Tab S4 and it came with the messages app but wouldn't work with just wifi and I had just a basic data plan old plan and it didn't work so hard to call Sprint and change to the new unlimited data and text plan now it works.
I have Sprint as well wity unlimited data. Mine has it own line, but usually use the Pulse app so I can send and receive as if from my Note 9. Gives my phone a break and I dont miss any messages

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Well with the unlimited data you can still use the messages app that came with the tablet and you can send and receive text messages without using pulse.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I have Sprint as well wity unlimited data. Mine has it own line, but usually use the Pulse app so I can send and receive as if from my Note 9. Gives my phone a break and I dont miss any messages
I like pulse because I like being able to send and receive from the Note 9 number on the tablet. I do use the tablet's own number occasionally.

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I use Mighty Text, Wifi Tab S4 with Verizon... works great for my needs.

Does Mightytext require the phone to be on? You know that you can use Verizon's Message+ and text from a wifi tablet from anywhere even if you leave your phone at home or off.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I think so, but mine is always on... and I want to use the Samsung stock texting app, because it plays better with my watch.