Pre-orders live for Tab S7/S7+

JREwing

Feb 7, 2015
Visit site
Just cancelled my pre-order. I've had so many issues with Samsung Financing, but this was the last straw. Bought two new Galaxy 3 watches and set it up for auto-pay. Made the first payment manually per their instructions. 2nd payment set up to process on 9/14. On 9/15, nothing was processed. So technically, I'm late on a payment. Not putting up with this anymore. Every Samsung device I've financed with Samsung Financing I've had issues with. Maybe Samsung needs to get a decent bank to deal with.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Just cancelled my pre-order. I've had so many issues with Samsung Financing, but this was the last straw. Bought two new Galaxy 3 watches and set it up for auto-pay. Made the first payment manually per their instructions. 2nd payment set up to process on 9/14. On 9/15, nothing was processed. So technically, I'm late on a payment. Not putting up with this anymore. Every Samsung device I've financed with Samsung Financing I've had issues with. Maybe Samsung needs to get a decent bank to deal with.
Are they still financing through TDsomethingsomething?

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I just auto pay through my bank...LOL

worth it for 0% financing. I do hate their website and access issues. have to call in alot just for password issues.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I keep checking my status hoping something will change. Should be any day now. Hoping today which would be smart considering the apple announcement.
Sorry that really sucks.

Patiently waiting for my 7+ to ship. I paid for expedited shipping this time.

gacooper40

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I keep checking my status hoping something will change. Should be any day now. Hoping today which would be smart considering the apple announcement.

I've checked several times today, also. I am going to be a little upset if we don't see shipping information tomorrow. They would need to ship on Wednesday for it to arrive by the September 18 release date, and it would be a shame if pre-orders don't arrive until after the release date.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Makes it even worse that T-mobile is already selling and shipping the Tab. Really hope it ships tomorrow would be a shame to have to wait until release day for it to ship. Screenshot_20200915-202623_Chrome.jpeg

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I've checked several times today, also. I am going to be a little upset if we don't see shipping information tomorrow. They would need to ship on Wednesday for it to arrive by the September 18 release date, and it would be a shame if pre-orders don't arrive until after the release date.

Yeah I thought when I just ordered it said expected delivery the 18th, but now mine says the 22nd, maybe I misread it and it said expected shipped date the 18th either way it's going to be a let down if they ship until release date 😕

ZuperioKing

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I thought when I just ordered it said expected delivery the 18th, but now mine says the 22nd, maybe I misread it and it said expected shipped date the 18th either way it's going to be a let down if they ship until release date ������

When I pre-ordered on the 2nd at 8 AM, it said shipping by Sept 18th. Both my device and the book cover show deliver date of the 22nd. The book cover keyboard/trackpad says delivery on Sept 29th. A week after. Most likely they will be shipping out on the 18th. Hopefully I am wrong.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
When I pre-ordered on the 2nd at 8 AM, it said shipping by Sept 18th. Both my device and the book cover show deliver date of the 22nd. The book cover keyboard/trackpad says delivery on Sept 29th. A week after. Most likely they will be shipping out on the 18th. Hopefully I am wrong.

Yeah I probably misunderstood, oh well the wait will be worth the discounts I got from Samsung for this device.

ZuperioKing

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I probably misunderstood, oh well the wait will be worth the discounts I got from Samsung for this device.

Here's the thing. Samsung had the same wording for Note 20 pre-orders. Ships by 21st and it arrived on the 21st. I'm still hopeful. [fingers crossed]

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Here's the thing. Samsung had the same wording for Note 20 pre-orders. Ships by 21st and it arrived on the 21st. I'm still hopeful. [fingers crossed]

I haven't been this excited over an Android tablet since that one that had the Spen inside of it like the phone, which had the faux leathers casing I think it was the note 10.1 or something like that

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I had the 10.1 2014 model that was like that.
I remember. I went on a journey through my samsung registered products and was reminded that I had the original, the 2014 model, then the Note Pro 12.4 before eventually the Tab S3. It has always been about the S-Pen for me.

Since I canceled and reordered 2 days later, my shipping is not till October 2... so until then, I'll be living the excitement vicariously through you guys.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I haven't been this excited over an Android tablet since that one that had the Spen inside of it like the phone, which had the faux leathers casing I think it was the note 10.1 or something like that

Yep. Still have mine and use it occasionally. Slow, but works fine.

Everyone still have cancel buttons?

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Yep. Still have mine and use it occasionally. Slow, but works fine.

Everyone still have cancel buttons?

I wish I would of kept mine but I sold it to get the tab s2, and used the tab s2 for like 4 years without any issues I wanted a bigger tablet so I got the iPad pro 12.9 2018 edition and within a couple of months this line on the screen showed up that was a hardware issue and they exchanged it for me, I'm hoping this Tab S7 plus will replace my IPad Pro because I can't get used to the apple interface it's just not for me.