Galaxy Tab S8, S8 plus and Ultra orders.

dbrons

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Fedex tracking. Wow, my $600 trade in sat in Arizona for a few days, sent from Carlsbad CA. Then, crawled through Texas till, after 6 days, stuck in a snow delay in Arkansas. All the tracking said was "delivery date unavailable" for the entire time. Now, this morning, still no estimated delivery date, and still listed at the same town in Arkansas, but it says "in transit". 9 hour drive to Tennesee, so hoping it gets delivered. This isn't good though.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
So has anyone actually received a Tab S8 ultra 256GB? I got it as bundle with s22 ultra preorder. I got the keyboard yesterday still sitting with an April 15th ship date originally was the week of March 4th... The app still says March 4th but the browser says April 15.
Just got charged cancel button is gone and have tracking information!!!!!

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I agree about the keyboard cover adding some heft to it. Feels solid though. I like the fact that the s-pen stows inside the cover. The only thing I would have liked is the ability to open it and use the keyboard without having to use the kickstand at all. Kinda like the magic keyboard for the ipad.
The Samsung cover is more versatile though. I only really like the keyboard case due to the stand lol. I like all the different positions that it can stand in.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
How long did it take to get it from bestbuy? Was the dates they gave accurate? Right now it says March 15.
A little later. It said I would get it release day(February 24th) and I received it a week later on March 2nd. Not upset though as I received both the tablet and the keyboard case. Many people that ordered on Samsung.com are still waiting for their case.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
A little later. It said I would get it release day(February 24th) and I received it a week later on March 2nd. Not upset though as I received both the tablet and the keyboard case. Many people that ordered on Samsung.com are still waiting for their case.

Ok thanks. Yeah I originally ordered the 128gb tab s8 ultra thru Samsung but saw bestbuy saying I could get the 256gb one on 3/15. So I canceled my Samsung order and ordered ftom bestbuy around 2:40am yesterday and USPS got it yesterday and it is so far scheduled for Tuesday. Can't wait. Might come Monday since it is a couple hours away from me. Now if Samsung could just ship my 256gb sky blue s22 ultra lol I do want the keyboard case eventually. Since bestbuy gave me a $100 gift card when I ordered I'm going to use that on the Samsung book cover that is $99.99. Probably use my $250 credit for pre-ordering the s22 ultra toward the keyboard case.

Two_Scoops

Aug 5, 2021
Visit site
Checked my S8 Tab Ultra order today, order confirmed Feb 16 with expected delivery April 15, now expected April 29. Sigh, LOL, slipped by 2 weeks.

Recheck today, expected delivery has been updated again and moved up to April 12, 3 days earlier than initial scheduled.

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Mines (S8U) been scheduled for week of Apr 13th since I ordered it on Feb 19th.

Looked on the shop to see what those dates would be and it's the same, week of Apr 13th.

So looks like that might be the next big release.

screwhead728

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Finally see a shipping label created, ETA delivery for 3/17. Pre-ordered 2/15, 128GB S8 Ultra through Samsung.com. Was charged this past weekend, cancel button disappeared for the tab, still showing for the keyboard. Shipping dates showing for 4/8 for tab and 4/6 for keyboard.

Weight of package is 2 lbs.

dbrons

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
thursday Samsung told me the keyboard case had been shipped. Its now three days later and FEDEX still says they haven't received it. I'm giving up hope that the delivery will be in time for my upcoming trip to Hawaii.

The ground shipment of my trade in S7+ all the way across the county in 12 days, and now this shipment to me from Texas have been very bad. Weather delays, bad or no updating of tracking info etc. My shipment is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow but I don't know if if its actually been shipped.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
thursday Samsung told me the keyboard case had been shipped. Its now three days later and FEDEX still says they haven't received it. I'm giving up hope that the delivery will be in time for my upcoming trip to Hawaii.

The ground shipment of my trade in S7+ all the way across the county in 12 days, and now this shipment to me from Texas have been very bad. Weather delays, bad or no updating of tracking info etc. My shipment is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow but I don't know if if its actually been shipped.
I got the same email. I just got an email from FedEx letting me know that my keyboard case will be delivered tomorrow. Now all I need is the tablet!

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
My Galaxy Tab S8 Plus shipping date got pushed back to the middle of April. I got tired of waiting so I ordered another one from samsung.com and chose to pick it up at Best buy. When I get my pre-order tablet I will just sell it.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
My Galaxy Tab S8 Plus shipping date got pushed back to the middle of April. I got tired of waiting so I ordered another one from samsung.com and chose to pick it up at Best buy. When I get my pre-order tablet I will just sell it.
Forgot to post a pic.
7e7c433dd86f731828c84ced918da858.jpg

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Lol. Congrats. Hope you like it. I also didn't feel like waiting either when I ordered a 128gb tab s8 ultra from Samsung so I canceled and ordered a 256gb version from bestbuy on a Friday and got it delivered the following Monday. My first tab from Samsung. It's huge but love it. Love using the keyboard with it. Now when it comes to the s22 ultra in sky blue my cancel button gone but delivery still says April 8th. I want that so was willing to wait.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Lol. Congrats. Hope you like it. I also didn't feel like waiting either when I ordered a 128gb tab s8 ultra from Samsung so I canceled and ordered a 256gb version from bestbuy on a Friday and got it delivered the following Monday. My first tab from Samsung. It's huge but love it. Love using the keyboard with it. Now when it comes to the s22 ultra in sky blue my cancel button gone but delivery still says April 8th. I want that so was willing to wait.
Thanks. I get impatient sometimes. And I'm just a tech fanatic so I couldn't wait anymore. I hope you're a phone comes soon.