Curious person

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi I am new at this forum
I registered because of a problem I encountered with my Tab :'(
(I encountered it yesterday)
may 6 2014
approx 8:00 pm

I was charging while I was playing (charging 49% and going)
until I pressed home button and checked the battery icon it had a charging sign with a "\" :confused: on it
so I unplugged the charger and plugged it back on
but alas it didnt charge
so I just played on until.. finally it turned off because it's low battery
then I plugged charger and it showed a large battery pic with a "loading" sign in the middle and a "yellow" colour slowly moving left
then after the "yellow" thing was at it's 2nd movement it stopped and and just turned off and started over again
so I heard I just have to charge it for 3 - 5 hours so I stopped and watched tv all night long
the next morning I tried checking but it still did what it did the last time I checked...
then I went to school and left it charging at home I came back around 12:00 noon
to still see it's doing the same thing over again! :mad:
so I have lost all my hope :'(
I just really need help now please reply
right now I left it charging to my laptop which is charging through a power outlet
PLEASE OH! PLEASE HELP ME!

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi I am new at this forum
I registered because of a problem I encountered with my Tab :'(
(I encountered it yesterday)
may 6 2014
approx 8:00 pm

I was charging while I was playing (charging 49% and going)
until I pressed home button and checked the battery icon it had a charging sign with a "\" :confused: on it
so I unplugged the charger and plugged it back on
but alas it didnt charge
so I just played on until.. finally it turned off because it's low battery
then I plugged charger and it showed a large battery pic with a "loading" sign in the middle and a "yellow" colour slowly moving left
then after the "yellow" thing was at it's 2nd movement it stopped and and just turned off and started over again
so I heard I just have to charge it for 3 - 5 hours so I stopped and watched tv all night long
the next morning I tried checking but it still did what it did the last time I checked...
then I went to school and left it charging at home I came back around 12:00 noon
to still see it's doing the same thing over again! :mad:
so I have lost all my hope :'(
I just really need help now please reply
right now I left it charging to my laptop which is charging through a power outlet
PLEASE OH! PLEASE HELP ME!

Well, it seems weird that your device is showing the charging icon and is not getting charged. I would say try removing the battery and then again try putting it back again, if still that doesn't helps you try switching the charger and try charging your device. If that still doesn't helps you I would say you need to visit your nearest customer support to track the problem down.

Curious person

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Well, it seems weird that your device is showing the charging icon and is not getting charged. I would say try removing the battery and then again try putting it back again, if still that doesn't helps you try switching the charger and try charging your device. If that still doesn't helps you I would say you need to visit your nearest customer support to track the problem down.

Uhmmm... okay I tried the part where I take the battery out ( just take the wires out of place ) and its showing signs like before
after I put it back on and plug the charger
but this time feel heat at the side of the battery maybe it's? No it can't possibly be charging
must wait and see but still any other tips or things I can do other than spending money to get this checked out?
its getting hot every time I touch the place beside the battery please I think it's charging
but it's showing similar things as before but the HEAT I didn't feel that before... any suggestions whats happening??
please help me please BTW thanks for the reply KELLY! really appreciate it :)

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Uhmmm... okay I tried the part where I take the battery out ( just take the wires out of place ) and its showing signs like before
after I put it back on and plug the charger
but this time feel heat at the side of the battery maybe it's? No it can't possibly be charging
must wait and see but still any other tips or things I can do other than spending money to get this checked out?
its getting hot every time I touch the place beside the battery please I think it's charging
but it's showing similar things as before but the HEAT I didn't feel that before... any suggestions whats happening??
please help me please BTW thanks for the reply KELLY! really appreciate it :)

Hmm.... heating more than usual, It looks like the culprit might be the battery you might be having spare battery try putting it on and then try charging if that works out then this will validate that the problem is with the battery only and I am afraid to tell but you need to purchase a new one or if your device is under the warranty then seek for the replacement.

Curious person

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Loing story short uh?... it charged because I used the other charger of my sister's tab and miraculously it charged so...... TYVM! For you suggestions

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty