Stop daily briefing?

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
How do I get rid of this? Keeps telling me to sign in to Samsung account on phone and go to customization services. Where do I do that?

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. But I have that toggle off and I’m still getting a daily briefing. Often a few a day and at totally random times.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
How do I get rid of this? Keeps telling me to sign in to Samsung account on phone and go to customization services. Where do I do that?

Do you get that prompt when you tap on the daily briefing?

By accident I just tapped on the briefing and and asked if I wanted to stop getting the briefings. I tried to take a picture of it but I was too slow and then it disappeared.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I think it was when tapping on the 3 dot menu icon and there is an option to stop the daily briefing, only it brings up that message so it seems I have do that, but not sure how.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok I found customization services in my galaxy apps and “paused” it, pausing is the only option. Honestly, if I can’t stop the daily briefing, and now I’m getting “a look at your day” notifications too, I may return this watch. Especially since they are at completely random times. It shouldn’t be so complicated to turn off such an annoying feature. I ONLY want to know when I get a call, email or text. Thanks for your continued interest in my quest to turn off daily repeated annoyances on my watch. :)

Last edited:

Greymire

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I wish I could remember how I disabled all of them. Sad part it I don't know how to turn them back on either. Ha ha.

Greymire

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok. What phone are you using? If it's android go into settings apps and notifications. Then into notifications and them apps. Scroll down and turn off notifications for Samsung Health. See if that does it.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I have a regular s9. I don’t have Samsung health on my phone. Thanks for trying to help though. I’m finding this comical already how difficult Samsung made it to turn off. No reason it can’t literally be a toggle to turn off but instead it’s this cryptic message with no explaination on HOW to actually turn it off. But for me it’s the equivalent of a telemarketing call to get any notifications I don’t want.

Thanks though. I welcome any other ideas. I’ve contacted Samsung and awaiting a reply.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok, here’s the response from Samsung......not possible apparently. Thanks everyone for their help anyway. Except Samsung’s of course. Lol

I will certainly assist you with the information regarding the daily briefing. I appreciate your efforts in performing the possible steps to disable the daily briefing. Sorry to inform you that option to disable daily briefing is not available. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I will take it as a feedback and forward it to the appropriate team regarding the daily briefing disable option. Please feel free to reach us for further assistance. We are always happy to help. Thank you for being a Samsung Customer! Kind Regards, Maxwell Samsung Customer Care
Please Note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please Click Here to write in to us.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer