Edge panel handle keeps changing size?

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
I like to keep the edge panel handle as large as it gets and every couple days it keeps reverting back to the default size which is in the middle. Has anyone else noticed this? Any fixes for this? Pretty annoying when you swipe where the handle used to be and it's not working because it randomly got smaller.

Attachments

• 14158.jpg
    14158.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 63

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I like to keep the edge panel handle as large as it gets and every couple days it keeps reverting back to the default size which is in the middle. Has anyone else noticed this? Any fixes for this? Pretty annoying when you swipe where the handle used to be and it's not working because it randomly got smaller.

I have that happen from time to time. I notice it only happens to me when I change my theme from galaxy theme store. I always have to go back and change it back to how I like it.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
The edge panels have never been great with the fold. You can't add or get any from the store, you're stuck with what Samsung preloads. You get what the OP had happen. I've even had to set up the contacts edge as it dropped half my contacts. Had it happen once on the fold 3, happened several times with the fold 2, usually after as jewel said changing themes.. This time on the fold 3 I did not change themes. With always having to set up the edges after theme changes on the fold 2, it cured me on my theme addiction, I haven't bought a theme for a year now. I used to buy a couple a month, so I should thank Samsung for saving me money with their crappy software on the edges on the folds.

I can only guess that Samsung is no longer interested in the edge panels. That is another nail in Samsungs coffin for me.

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
I have that happen from time to time. I notice it only happens to me when I change my theme from galaxy theme store. I always have to go back and change it back to how I like it.

I usually setup my phone when I get it and never mess with it again, maybe the occasionally wallpaper and it happens probably a few times a month.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
So far the larger Edge panels has stuck I never have a problem with the edge panels and use all my needed apps and copy and paste successfully

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Mine has already reverted back to the middle default since making this thread, so freaking annoying! I'm unlocked on US Mobile on baseband AUI5.
I wonder if something else is throwing it off? I'm still with the large handle here

Edit, apologies I missed getting a notification on this one

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
I wonder if something else is throwing it off? I'm still with the large handle here

Edit, apologies I missed getting a notification on this one

I did some trial and errors and I turned off "lock handle position" yesterday and it hasn't reverted back yet. Do you have that option turned on or off? Wondering if there's a bug when you have it locked it reverts back to the middle default?

Attachments

• 14241.jpg
    14241.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 41

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I did some trial and errors and I turned off "lock handle position" yesterday and it hasn't reverted back yet. Do you have that option turned on or off? Wondering if there's a bug when you have it locked it reverts back to the middle default?
I do have it off. Let's see

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
Okay sounds like a plan

Nope that ain't it. I turned my phone off and charged it all night and after turning it back on the handle was resized 😠 That might be the culprit, rebooting the phone? 🤔 How often do you reboot or turn off your phone?

Attachments

• 14247.jpg
    14247.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 39

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Nope that ain't it. I turned my phone off and charged it all night and after turning it back on the handle was resized That might be the culprit, rebooting the phone? How often do you reboot or turn off your phone?
I never reboot the phone. I don't think I reboot or turned off the phone in months. I think that the last one was when the phone software updated

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
I never reboot the phone. I don't think I reboot or turned off the phone in months. I think that the last one was when the phone software updated

I usually turn it off every night and place it in the large phone soap machine I have. I believe I read it's good to reboot the phone at least once a week?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member