Beta Program for One UI

x-kid

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I read on reddit that if you took the Nov security update that just released too that it wasn't letting people download the beta. I was still on the Oct security patch when I joined the beta and go the download immediately after checking for the update manually. For those unable to download the beta, what security patch are you on?

fishmd

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I read on reddit that if you took the Nov security update that just released too that it wasn't letting people download the beta. I was still on the Oct security patch when I joined the beta and go the download immediately after checking for the update manually. For those unable to download the beta, what security patch are you on?

I have the October security patch update installed on mine.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I'm struggling with the lower refresh rate lol plus I use the outer display way more than the main display

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Mine still hasn't showed up, yours?
No still nothing
For whatever it's worth, I really don't see a difference in the update other than some updated widgets and now broken GoodLock features.
One way or another I'm going on it lol
I thinking because I took the 2nd October update has something to do with it also , there wasn't November yet , but now I'll have to experiment with odin :))