Talked to Samsung "live support" about my lack of apps in the store...

Harry_Yambag

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if he is wrong or right, but basically, it comes down to my phone.

" I would like to inform you that there is a limited range of Applications available in the device in each category."

So I assume he means I'm beat because I have an S5 Active. If true that sucks. I don't know why it would be any different than a standard S5. They are basically the same internaly.

Oh well. Guess I'm beat.

Harry_Yambag

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
LOL. This is what he just said...

Ken: There will be difference in specifcations and each device comes with specific applications for it. So these apps will be varied for each device. continue explaining the same in detail

Ken: *Specifications

Ken: I am sorry for the typo.

Ken: *There will be difference in specifications and each device comes with specific applications for it. So these apps will be varied for each device.

So basically he is just copying and pasting from a script and accidentally included his instructions! I needed a good laugh.

Index77

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
There is issues with GS5 Active. It is not added to the list of devices by mistake. Galaxy store must resolve this issue

NoFaQ

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
LOL. This is what he just said...

Ken: There will be difference in specifcations and each device comes with specific applications for it. So these apps will be varied for each device. continue explaining the same in detail

Ken: *Specifications

Ken: I am sorry for the typo.

Ken: *There will be difference in specifications and each device comes with specific applications for it. So these apps will be varied for each device.

So basically he is just copying and pasting from a script and accidentally included his instructions! I needed a good laugh.

Did you tell him you were confused, and would like him to continue explaining in detail?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress