I bit the bullet....

jboogie1289

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Went in to my local Vzw store and had one of the salespeople get me one from another location personally. They were all in AWE of it and had only sold 1 prior. I felt VIP'ish!! Needless to say, I love this piece of tech and am now looking to unload my OG Gear. I haven't had a chance to put it through all the paces but this I'm looking forward to.

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome guys. Well my Note 3 had been acting up lately so I had planned on wiping it before I set up the GS, and I tell you it's KNOWS I can't wait to play with my new toy because it's taking Soooooooooo long to do something that I've done many many times before. So I have had it for 8 hrs and only charged it and wore it for about 20 min. I put it out of site because I was irritated that my phone backup is having issues. So one task at a time. I will say it was a little heavy at first but I know that will go away... I'll be back.

wolverinex

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered mine off the sprint Website, looking forward to playin around with it. I've had the gear and the gear live.

Posted via the Android Central App

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Well I am absolutely LOVING this thang.... it was big and kinda uncomfortable in the beginning, but now I can barely feel it on my wrist .....

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I don't have call forwarding on. And when I walk away from my phone far enough for Bluetooth to drop, it should remote connect and when I call it should show from my cell number right? Well it doesn't. I don't know what to do.