Will Spotify be available for the gear S?

Malcolm1994

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
With Spotify recently released, all the articles state that it has arrived for gear s2 and s3.. My question is.. Is it coming for the original gear S? Ever since I bought this watch, this app was the main one I wanted since day 1. However I can't seem to find any information, or anyone asking whether the app is coming to our watch. Does anyone know?

NH4x4Girl

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
With Spotify recently released, all the articles state that it has arrived for gear s2 and s3.. My question is.. Is it coming for the original gear S? Ever since I bought this watch, this app was the main one I wanted since day 1. However I can't seem to find any information, or anyone asking whether the app is coming to our watch. Does anyone know?

I hope so... I wish they would continue to update all there products not just the new ones. This watch is the best one and could be even better if we could do more with it.

Malcolm1994

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
I hope so... I wish they would continue to update all there products not just the new ones. This watch is the best one and could be even better if we could do more with it.

It amazes me that no one on the internet is talking about this. Are we really the only two who still own a Gear S and want spotify?? Spotify would be revolutionary for me. I don't use my watch at all and I've been putting off selling it in the hopes that spotify would come out for it..