Support contact for Samsung S-Health

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know how to contact Samsung to report a potential bug with S-Health? Specifically, when I am on the motorcycle, it registers as cycling in S-Health which is throwing off my stats. I ride to and from work each day (20 minutes each way) and S-Health show me cycling.

pinkvikchick

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Same thing here, when I'm driving a car. I know there is a setting SOMEWHERE that shuts off the auto-deciding-what-I-am-doing thing, once I saw it, but I haven't really looked lately.

johna22

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
it registered a bike ride when I was push mowing the lawn, thought it was pretty funny at the time but I can see if it did this all the time I wouldn't be too happy

MoneyCannon

Apr 28, 2016
Visit site
I spoke with Samsung online chat about this exact issue.

1) They said the erroneous auto-detecting of exercises (i.e. when driving) was a "Product Limitation". They assured me it wasn't a bug.

2) There is no way to disable auto-detect. Alto a "Product Limitation".

3) When I asked about reporting the issue to a development team, the rep told me to leave a comment in the Customer Service survey pop-up at the end of the chat session.

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I had a very similar chat session with support. To me, it is an easy fix. Just need an algorithm that rules out being in a car or on a motorcycle. I don't know any cyclists that can bike consistently at 100km/h or accelerate from 0-100 in a few seconds. If that happens, then don't record. Simple.

But yes, better yet, have it setup so you can choose which types of activities you wish to auto-detect. Anything can be fixed in software.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699