Samsung Gear - Jawbone sync/data sharing

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Hello

I have been a user of an UP band for some time and have recently moved to a Samsung gear S2 on android. I am also likely to switch devices or even phones again so I am keen to retain some continuity snd use a cross platform services rather than be constrained by S Health, Apple Health etc So I would like to continue using the jawbone app to track activity and sleep (pretty much all I track is distance calories and sleep)

I see now that there is syncing between S Health on Android and Jawbone?? I am however unsure as to exactly what is possible and it is not as intuitive as the same syncing I have previously done on an Iphone and the Health app. Is for example the sync between S Health and Jawbone 2 way? or is it just Jawbone App > S Health ?

What I would really like to do is use my Gear S2 as my tracking device and then have this sync TO the jawbone app. So far I have had no luck getting this to work. I get some data (steps only) if I enable the phone motion sensor option but I am pretty sure this is only taking data from the phone and not the Gear (steps looks wrong) and I am getting no sleep data at all.

Anybody have an idea?

Thanks

Neil

Brinda Sahoo

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
Currently interoperation between shealth and jawbone is one way ie from jawbone to shealth on android . you can sync your jawbone data to shealth.
Since the Jawbone does not sync data from shealth, no matter what you change mobile or switch to other os you can not sync Jawbone data to shealth

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38