Where Samsung Pay didn't work for you.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Tried again with and without the case and still no luck - then my wife whips out her iPhone and apple pay works with no problem - starting to wonder if something is wrong with my phone

I had that issues. Took my phone to the service center and if turned out my phone had an nfc related issue. Try sending your wife a pic via nfc.

Jpeezy33

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
So I used it today at Del Taco it took awhile but it worked.this was the first transaction since talking to the support.

20blks u said there was an update?

Posted via the Android Central App

Jpeezy33

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
So I talked to support and they said that the new walmart pay thingy basically will not allow samsung pay. Now granted not all locations have that installed. So who had success and failures and what state was the walmart.

For me Walmart in LAS VEGAS

r56mcs

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
So I talked to support and they said that the new walmart pay thingy basically will not allow samsung pay. Now granted not all locations have that installed. So who had success and failures and what state was the walmart.

For me Walmart in LAS VEGAS

I will use Target instead then.

neiander

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
You can absolutely make returns.
Found this on visa site...All purchases made through Samsung Pay can be returned according to the store’s policies. If you return an item paid for through Samsung Pay, the store may require you to hover your phone over the card reader to complete the return.

Scott Currence

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I ran into issues at my local Lowe's. Used it without fail until the other day failed three times. Asked for debit pin then failed. Never tried the credit. I use chase without fail until now. But the cashier did say they updated the software on their terminals the day before. She was going to mention it to their it people.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I ran into issues at my local Lowe's. Used it without fail until the other day failed three times. Asked for debit pin then failed. Never tried the credit. I use chase without fail until now. But the cashier did say they updated the software on their terminals the day before. She was going to mention it to their it people.

I have Chase too, but didn't realize that using SP with your debit card, you have to do it as credit. The virtual pin for debit will fail.

Scott Currence

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I have Chase too, but didn't realize that using SP with your debit card, you have to do it as credit. The virtual pin for debit will fail.
You need to use your original pin number you use with your original physical debit card. Just like you did before Samsung pay. Chase already knows the new virtual card number will use the same pin as your old card. I have always used it that way and never had a fail until Lowe's. But I've used it at the same Lowe's before as a debit.