Lost all events from my calendar

moshefriedler

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
My stratosphere 1 powered off when the battery drained and after recharging I found that all my events from my calendar are gone. I don't have it synced to any other calendars. Does anyone know how I can retrieve the data?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If all of your calendar events were entered into the Phone Account rather than a Google Account, and if you never synced the Phone Account using any 3rd party software, then I'm afraid you're out of luck. In the future, I suggest entering all events into your Google Calendar Account, not the Phone Account. When your phone syncs, all events will be synced with your Google account in the cloud.

Derick Barretto

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
i been using my calendar on my phone Galaxy S4 and it has been syncing to my tablet. i been having problems with my phone been slow so i saw that my contacts were backed up to Google and thought my calendar would be OK because it was also on my tablet (Galaxy Tab S) i wiped my phone and now i got nothing. i synced my calendar and nothing.. I am trouble. please help..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo