Suddenly a forced signature

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Any time I post now, it automatically adds a signature of sorts at the end of the post showing what device I posted with. I've noticed this for about a week, but I hadn't changed anything on my end. I always post via the AC Forums app, so not sure if it applies to posting via a browser. I checked both the app and the main website settings to see if a signature option was turned on, but I'm not finding anything. I have to edit every post after I make it so I can delete the signature. I'll leave it on this one so others see what I'm referring to.

Sent from my LM-V600 using AC Forums mobile app

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
That's been happening for a while and it seems like a server side bug ... I mean ... feature :) In some cases even the app settings are lost if you open the side menu. Force stop the ACF app, clear storage, login again and it should be fixed.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
That's been happening for a while and it seems like a server side bug ... I mean ... feature :) In some cases even the app settings are lost if you open the side menu. Force stop the ACF app, clear storage, login again and it should be fixed.
Thanks for the tip, but I first tried a cache clear instead of data clear, in case it worked and I wouldn't have to set it up all over again. That worked.