The 2012 Mobile Nations Community Awards - Android Central Edition!

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
mona-community-awards.jpg

It's time to announce the winners!
A big THANK YOU to all that cast their votes, we really appreciate it!

Remember, next year these awards are going to be bigger and better, and we're ALWAYS open to your thoughts and comments.
Please reach out to me if you have any suggestions.

2012 Mobile Nations Community Awards - Android Central Edition AWARD WINNERS:

Biggest Diehard:
Skunkape60
...he has helped countless people and he just won't quit until he has your phone the way you want it :)

Craziest Avatar:
terpitude71
...the dude abides.

Favorite Moderator:
Paul627g
...In so far as I've seen, one of the wisest, fairest, and most helpful overall..

Funniest Member:
funkylogik
...The more serious he tries to be... the funnier he is. :)

Most Active:
funkylogik
...he's constantly on here. Been in the top poster spot for decades

Most Knowledgable:
Skunkape60
...he knows everything about rooting and is willing to help and share his knowledge.

Best New Member 2012:
B. Diddy
...This member joined on March and provides not only a lot of help, but also quality help.

Most Helpful:
SamuriHL
...the most selfless supporter of the Android community I know.

Special Shout out:
ALL Android Central Advisers
...you are all the BEST!!!

We will be in touch with the winners in the near future to let them know what they've won :)

Congratulations to all of the winners!

========================================​

Alright folks, it's time to draw the curtain and turn up the lights? today we start voting on the 2012 Mobile Nations Community Awards - Android Central Edition! *thunderous applause*. We want to give a much needed THANKS to the very best community members out there. It's long overdue!

We've put some fun categories together, and we hope you'll take a few moments out of your day to cast your votes and recognize some stand-out members of our community. Voting is on NOW until Noon CST on December 21st, so get your votes in now to show appreciation for some amazing community members. They deserve it.

Once the voting period is over, we will assign some awesome prizes to the equally awesome members. While we can't award prizes to everyone (we'd sure love to), we'd still like to think that anyone nominated is a winner :)

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED
THANKS TO ALL THAT VOTED!

Contest Rules & Fine Print:
- Members may vote ONCE in each award category.
- Contest is open worldwide.
- Voting ends at 12 Noon CST on December 21st.
- Award winners and prizes will be announced on all Mobile Nations sites soon thereafter.

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
We will definitely show our advisors some love in upcoming editions... really appreciate all of the hard work our advisors put in!

I'm just glad the awards are off and running! :)

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
You can vote for anyone you wish (member, advisor, mod, admin, anyone!)... but there is no specific 'advisor' category this time around.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Thank you to all that voted not only for me but for everyone else as well. We all share equally in the responsibilities here at Android Central with one goal in mind to make YOUR android experience the best it can be.

Thanks again everyone.

Paul ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Wow thanks everyone who voted for me..... i am pretty funny eh :p :beer:
Tbh i had no idea this contest existed! Sorry i didnt vote lol
THANKS!

p.s, this is a great site. The mods and users keep it friendly and strike just the right balance between friendly banter and sheer knowledge.
Its totaly unscary, theres no condesention and the spelling is impekable :)
Love you all :) :beer:

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Last edited:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
P.s, i guess the prizes are only for US residents?
If so ill donate mine to charity or make a competition of my own :)
UNLESS its a N4, N2, N10, N7, one x+, then il swim to the states n get it :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X
Unbranded international s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Holy mackerel!!! I never thought I'd be considered for anything. Thanks to everyone! I've had such a great time participating on this site.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
P.s, i guess the prizes are only for US residents?
If so ill donate mine to charity or make a competition of my own :)
UNLESS its a N4, N2, N10, N7, one x+, then il swim to the states n get it :)

MERRY XMAS!!!X

No, not just for US. I'll be emailing all the winners by the end of the weekend for your info, so make sure your registered email address is up-to-date. :)