How to delete attachments from threads in AndroidCentral

bgoodr

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I had posted this thread:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...s-directly-imgur-samsung-galaxy-note-4-a.html

And had attached an image to it, then changed my mind about it removed the ATTACH directive for that image. But then I viewed the post and found that the image I wanted to not be there is still there (the big Share icon). I tried to edit the post but I could not find a Delete option.

So how do I delete that dangling attachment that is not even referenced in the post text?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. Umm, did I just not see a Delete button there? How would I be able to delete it myself?
Sorry if I goof this up a bit, been years since I saw things from the visitors side.. But you should of been able to " EDIT " the post, then set your editor into " Go Advanced " and from there below your comments you should options, one being " Manage Attachments ". Click on that option and you can add/edit/delete attachments.

fryerlawrence

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I know this thread is old, buuut... I am hovering my mouse everywhere and can't see the "x". Also I have a duplicate post and tried self deleting the thread...but could not. Please advise?

Thanks,
fryer

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I know this thread is old, buuut... I am hovering my mouse everywhere and can't see the "x". Also I have a duplicate post and tried self deleting the thread...but could not. Please advise?

Thanks,
fryer
I deleted that thread for you. You can delete your own posts only when they are not the first ones on the thread, since that would mean deleting the whole thread.

Next time it happens, report your own post, explain what the problem is and a moderator will help you out.