Can we get HTC Incredible section in this forum plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuckwVerizon

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
We have all the currently existing phone to future release phone section except Incredible. I think we have enough evidence that Verizon will release HTC Incredible soon. Can we have it's own section please? Otherwise, it will just talk about that phone in this section but this is clear N1, similar but not the same phone.

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
So, one of the pictures on the front of this site shows the incredible due to hit Best Buy stores on the 29th. I would say dont be surprised if it comes out in Verizon stores/online before that date.

I say this because they list the Cosmos from LG to be due in their stores on 4/25, but it has been in my store(indirect) for going on 2 weeks now. On top of that it, the cosmos, was out by verizon before that date.

Just saying, the 29th sounds solid, but dont stop looking before than date.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
So, one of the pictures on the front of this site shows the incredible due to hit Best Buy stores on the 29th. I would say dont be surprised if it comes out in Verizon stores/online before that date.

I say this because they list the Cosmos from LG to be due in their stores on 4/25, but it has been in my store(indirect) for going on 2 weeks now. On top of that it, the cosmos, was out by verizon before that date.

Just saying, the 29th sounds solid, but dont stop looking before than date.

Now that the forum has been created, how about starting a thread in it with this information? ;)

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread since we've created the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.