HTC Sense 2.1 / Skin reinstall?

moonbuggs

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello all, I'm new to the forum here. I just gained root access to my htc wildfire s on virgin mobile, deleted the preinstalled apps I didnt need and gained back most of my internal storage....my only problem is that while trying to figure out what to delete of the applications out of my APK manager, I stupidly accidently deleted the HTC skin apk file that allows me to access skins on my phone lol.

I ended up restoring factory defaults after that and got my space back and stuff but now when i go to "personalize" and choose "skin"....I get the message "The linked program is no longer installed on your phone" SO....its definately cause i deketed that file, i dont remember what it was called but im thinking the only way to fix this is to somehow reinstall htc sense on my cell phone right? If so i hope someone knows how to since im clueless lol. Any help is appreciated, thanks! :)

moonbuggs

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I appreciate you response tropper, I've checked the wildfire forum and found nothing helpful towards uninstalling and reinstalling htc sense. I'm not even aware of what the correct apk file I need to download is considering there are so many out there. Also, I don't understand what you mean by "flash" the apk file lol.