So, I flashed the latest snapshot version of Cyanogenmod on my Moto G (first gen), which is based on the 4.4.2 version. I flashed from 4.4.4 and there was some error at the home screen after setting up, which shows something like 'com.android.systemui has stopped'. It was a loop, after I pressed OK the message showed up again and again. I did some searching and it seemed to be related to radio firmware, my radio firmware was 4.4.4 while the OS was 4.4.2. So I flashed the zips (both kernel and radio firmware) for retail Asia 4.4.2 from here forum(dot)xda-developers(dot)com/showthread.php?t=2649763 and my moto g just stuck at the warning bootloader unlocked screen. I tried to flash back to 4.4.4, and 4.4.2 for brazil version, but there was no results. Help please?
    12-13-2014 10:15 AM
    You must flash the radio with the same version as your Rom, by that it is not mean the Android version that need to be the same, but you also need to match the region.
    If you have some difficulty finding the right modem, just download the newest ROM and reflash your phone completely.
    12-14-2014 09:15 PM