Music and Photos in News SD card couldn't be opened in the music and gallery app

Pak13

Jun 24, 2017
Visit site
I was using a 8 gb Micro Sd and it was almost full(7.x gb).So I bought a new 32 gb SD card and I copied all things from the old one to it by using PC.When I finished copying I plugged the 32 gb sd card in to my phone.In "settings", it shows that the phone could sense the SD card and all the files could be opened from the "file commander" app.However,i can't open any files from the New sd card in the "music" and "gallery" apps.I have searched for solutions and someone here mentioned that it might be because of the ".nomedia" file,so I browsed the new sd card on my PC and deleted all ".nomedia" files.But all contents in SD card still couldn't be opened.The strange thing is that when I plugged back my Old SD card(100% same content with the new one) in my phone,everything was fine again.
I really wish I could use the new SD card as the old one is almost full,wish you guys could me!Thank you so much!

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Suggest you have music and photos apps rescan for their respective files and hopefully they'll pick up the new card and new files (to them). If that doesn't work, I'd format the new card and then copy the folders from the old to the new and try again.

Pak13

Jun 24, 2017
Visit site
I tried again.But the result is the same.And one more thing is that when plugged in the new SD card in to the phone and then connect it to PC,the PC couldn't browseanything frok the SD card and it showed "this file is blank".But if I take the card out and plug into PC by reade,it's fine.So I guess it's my phone's problem?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana