Best keyboard for the Z3C?

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I've been using the stock keyboard for the Z3C and have sometimes found that i can't use it one handed without making mistakes and i notice random full stops keep coming up in the sentences i type. Proving to be a slightly frustrating.

Just wondered what keyboards are ideal for this device you guys use or am i missing something in the settings?

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Try SwiftKey.

It's my go-to for all my phones. It's size-adjustable and has impressive autocorrect and predictive text entry.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
+1 for SwiftKey. Try to get used to "swipe" instead of typing letter by letter. The prediction and auto correction work even better this way.

scott8629

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
I've just started using Swype. Seems to be fast and accurate☺

Now with direct access to Emoticons🍔

Posted via the Android Central App

BenL

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
As someone who came from the old world of PalmOS, I use Graffiti for writing on my Z3C. It uses a custom style of handwriting instead of typing. I like it because you don't have to watch where you put your finger as you type.

If you try it, swipe up from the drawing area to see the list of characters (write on the left, numbers on the right).

antonvs

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Another vote here for Swiftkey, its awesome. The only catch is I struggle with the keys that are smaller but it is worth the effort for the benefits you get.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk