How can I get my Sony Xperia Z3 Wind mobile to turn on?

A

AC Question

Sony Xperia Z3 Wind mobile won't turn on. LEDs won't light when charging (multiple options tried).

This is not a question, I am sending a report on my experience and what fixed my issue.

I woke up this morning and my phone was super dead. Zero response to anything I did to it. I fell asleep watching youtube. Plugging it into the wall/computer did not seem to charge the phone.

I left it plugged in and went to work for 4 hours. During my lunch I came home and tried turning it on, and randomly holding button with the power button.

What worked: 4 hours of charging, unplugged, holding up volume then power. Phone vibrated a few times and started to boot with 34% battery power. I allowed it to boot up, and plugged it back in and is now happily charging with orange LED.

I'm just trying to get this information out there.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Sony Xperia Z3 Wind mobile won't turn on. LEDs won't light when charging (multiple options trie

Thank you for posting it. This may be helpful to others, and helping one another is a large part of what the forums are about. You'd be welcome as a member, if you care to join us. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Sony Xperia Z3 Wind mobile won't turn on. LEDs won't light when charging (multiple options trie

Standard cure for "phone doesn't do anything" - leave it turned off and plugged in for 24 hours. It's been posted here hundreds of times.

Side note - by killing the battery like that, you've knocked a few monhs off its life. Never (and I mean not unless your life depends on it, if you want the battery to last) let th battery get below 40% charge. Not until they come out with some new battery technology that's as light as lithium and can take the abuse that a lead-acid battery can.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch