Sony Xperia ZL camera troubles

Marcus Howard

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm new to this website and stuff and I just wanted to ask for your help. So I own a Sony Xperia ZL. I bought it a little over a month ago, so it's still pretty new. I love it and it's the best phone I have ever owned. But recently, I accidentally dropped it. The drop was about knee high and it sounded kinda bad. The phone is fine. However, when I open the camera, I could see like tiny black spots on the left side (when the phone is flipped sideways). I thought that there might be dirt on the upper glass on top of the lens but there wasnt any. I tried cleaning it with a cotton-bud dipped in a little bit of alcohol, but nothing happened. Can anyone tell me a solution or maybe an explanation?

LavallavaL

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Can you better describe these black spots, or better yet, post a screenshot ? Do they seem like particles on the lens or sensor, or more like black pixels on the screen ? Have you checked your screens' display by doing a test on it ? Displays can be tested by viewing them showing a full page of uniform color, white, black, red, green and blue should reveal any display problems, if any.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87