NFL 2010 Playoffs.

R

Roy Aguilera

Lets talk football.
Sorry guys but Vikings will take it on the NFC side. If not I hope the Saints go (not a Saints fan but that city has been through hell).

Any AFC fans out there?

Colts look tough. So does SD (specially how they ended the season).

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
Im my opinion, it's gonna lead to the old men fighting against each other. Good ol' Farve and Warner. But then again, I'm only hoping =p

R

Roy Aguilera

@ Jorge
Are you the one that tweeted that you were gonna remake the skin for the original BW?
If so make sure to post a screen shot of it in the BW thread .

Okay back on topic.
Any Raven fans in here?

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
oh,so much i gotta say....first the cowboys are being treated like they are the team to beat...no way. they had a few good games at the end of the year. thats all. i have seen romo blow himself up more than once when the pressure is there. hes a 2nd rate qb, but they have him as a superstar. hes won one playoff game to a mediocre eagles.

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
@ Jorge
Are you the one that tweeted that you were gonna remake the skin for the original BW?
If so make sure to post a screen shot of it in the BW thread .

Okay back on topic.
Any Raven fans in here?

Yup that's me. I'll post a screenie when I get home, and after I get some more accomplished, hopefully I can get a good, clean looking version up.

Anyone here a Cards' fan?

R

Roy Aguilera

its so hard to say about the colts....they have also fallen apart in the playoffs, so i dont know. i like minnesota and the colts in the s.b.

Same here.
People forget how badly hurt that Eagle team was. Brian W. had not been the same after the concusion and their WR core was bruised.

I am just glad that Antoine Winfield is ready to go. If him an Pat Williams are good, then we have a great chance of going all the way. Jared Allen is a beast.:D

My only gripe is that we let Sharper go and the guy has a monster season elsewhere.:(

s-one

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
The Chargers just has too many weapons for the Jets Defense even if Revis shuts down Jackson. Sproles on special teams eating up almost half the field on returns, Rivers throwing short and longs to both Gates and Floyd, Sproles and LT out of the backfield or screen passes. As long as the Chargers can also create a running game and not go in being 1 dimensional the Chargers can score points which will cause Sanchez to come out of his comfort zone and that's a tall order for any rookie.

s-one

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I really like the way the Dallas defense is playing right now. Since Wade took over the Defensive Coordinator position as well they defensive schemes are better and they are playing with a lot more emotions. Ware is an animal! But Farve is a much better player than McNab. With his experience and reading defenses, making key out of pocket plays, Dallas has huge undertaking in Mini.

So Who Dey? That be the Saints... more like What's Up With Dey? They ended their regular season making you think... kind of uneasy in the big easy. And to think... The Cardinals? Aren't they the weirdest football team in the current NFL? Should be another shoot out!

And who could forget the Peyton and crew... hopefully they hadn't forgotten how to play. It seems that every time they do this "rest the starters" thing and combine that with a BI there's no telling what you end up watching in the playoffs. Can the Raven's hi charged defense do their thing in Indy? They certainly have the right ingredients but if I were Peyton I'd be studying the heck out of the Patriot-Ravens tape.

R

Roy Aguilera

Man I cant wait.
Chargers and Colts should win easily.
The other 2 games should be the exciting ones.

R

Roy Aguilera

My predictions:
Colts over Ravens
Chargers over Jets
Saints over Cards
Vikes over Cowboys

Championship Games
Chargers over Colts
Vikes over Saints

Super Bowl
Vikings over Saints