Samsung/Sprint Good Will

ccw1134

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
What Samsung and Sprint SHOULD do is give a decent discount to those users who purchased the Moment. The Epic seems to be everything (and more) that I was hoping for when purchasing The Moment. C'mon corporate guys who can empathize with my hardship of buying the wife a phone that you tell her she'll love and now has turned into her trump card. Anytime I suggest anything, she's all like "oh you mean it's gonna be as awesome as that Samsung Android you bought me?!" I don't want to put up with this for another year. Step up Samsung/Sprint and help a brotha out :p

Even though I had sworn off Samsung phones for the moment (pun intended), the Galaxy S series has looked very good. On the bright side, at least I have my Dinc.

r-nice

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
PFFT! We all know that will never happen. I wouldn't blame anyone for being wary of Samsung, the Galaxy S Series has been the best phones they've put out since forever.

What was the last good Samsung phone?

rawvega

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I had it in my head that I'd never buy a Samsung phone, but now I can't wait to try out the Epic. I hope Sammy doesn't let me down.

JeffDTD

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
You *could* sell that moment on craigslist .... someone will buy it. You could also trade it in with sprint... not what you want to hear, just thoughts.

I felt traumatized by faulty Samsungs years ago... and again by HTC (the Touch and moreso TP2).

Gotta have faith I suppose?

robbies7897

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Agreed. I'm a Moment owner as well. I love it though, and the keyboard is great for me, but the Epic is just...well epic! I can't wait until next week, when I hopefull have finally saved up the $550 bucks to get it lol. Let's just hope it's in stock...

ccw1134

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
I will probably just keep it because I am somewhat of a technology hoarder...lol. I still have my HTC Mogul and BlackBerry Storm. I am going to get some therapy to see if I can finally let go of this old stuff including The Moment. Which reminds me, anyone wanna buy a Dell Axim x51v? :p

ccw1134

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
It really isn't about the money. I've blown more money on technology than the average Joe and way more than I care to think about. It was just a little venting because Samsung won't acknowledge their cross-eyed, stuttering inbred cousin. I will most likely keep the phone and use it for tinkering purposes just like I did with my other phones. Guess I need to go outside and water the money tree. Looks like the wife's gonna get spoiled again ;)

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
You must also remember that flagship+many carriers+no support=worldwide apocalypse that would destroy Samsung in the super smartphone business.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress