The most important question...

Jax Omen

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Everyone with a Moment knows what I'm about to ask already...

Does the Epic 4g randomly decide to put itself into non-airplane-mode-airplane-mode, forcing a phone restart in order to un-bork your radios, like the Moment does?

I'm honestly terrified of another Samsung android phone after my experience with my moment, but the Epic looks like, if there's no bull**** bugs, it'll live up to it's name.

brianb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
So far so good! This phone blows away the Droid 2, that's for sure (I have both right now). Thus far, only minor complains, like the backlighting on the touch sensitive buttons going out too soon and sending bulk sms should be easier (keeps defaulting to email..grr).

Overall? LOOOOOOOVE this phone! Everyone who sees it loves it too. Sprint's got a winner.

TheMobileWorx

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Hahaha, I remember those days back when I suprisingly very gladly gave up my keyboard to switch to the Hero and its awful laggy virtual KB. It appears Samsung has finally figured this stuff out and did not rush this to market nearly as badly as the moment. Also, since this is the third galaxy s device and they already rolled them out in the far east you can trust it will be a little more sorted.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non