Well this is embarrassing... (Help)

dmshocker

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
So I just got the Epic last night, extremely happy with it. Played the Matrix in 720p and it was smooth as butter and incredible (but sound wouldnt work)... Anyways. Today, after I put a security pattern on my phone, my friend decided to get it wrong a million times, at which point it asked for my google log in. Well basically whenever I put in my full email or just my username and pass, it does not accept it. I am positive I didn't misspell anything. Basically, whenever I press the "Sign in" button, it just erases the password.

Help. :(
I tried rebooting.

phishfleck

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I did this to a friend of mine's droid one night after too many drinks. She had to call Verizon, drunk, and verify her identity; then they unlocked it for her. It took forever cause she didn't really understand what they were talking about. She was not happy, but I was cracking up.
Anyways, I'd try calling Sprint.

OniKyanAE86

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I did this to a friend of mine's droid one night after too many drinks. She had to call Verizon, drunk, and verify her identity; then they unlocked it for her. It took forever cause she didn't really understand what they were talking about. She was not happy, but I was cracking up.
Anyways, I'd try calling Sprint.

Only thing I can say is data wipe/factory reset of your phone, if you are lucky. Sometimes when you lock yourself out like that, not even reseting the phone will get you back in, security measure to keep your phone from being used by someone who steals or finds your phone. Calling Sprint will not help because they are not part of Google. I see this up to 5 or more times per day. I have to reorder a replacement phone when this happens. Lesson for this, don't let anyone (mostly if they have been drinking) use your phone. It's amazing how many android phones get locked out by drunk friends or even little nephews! I get it all the time.