problems since the 18 update.

nimhero

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but every since the latest update my 3g speeds have been atrocious. I noticed while watching videos on youtube and web first, but now all internet is terribly slow. I had amazing speed before, but not now.

I have speed test on my phone, and dl speed is averaging between 1kbps - 15kbps. When before the update I was averaging 500 - 1100kbps dl speed. Upload has gone down too, just not as drastically, averaging just under 150kbps.

Any ideas or suggestions? My 30 days just passed, so I cannot return or swap. I dnt know if it would help, but I tried updating my prl and profile. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I live just outside of dc and have never had data issues before, besides the 150 bug which I hear was fixed in this update. So its not because I live somewhere rural.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

nimhero

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking about doing that next, but hate to do a hard reset if I don't have to. I guess I will try it after work. If that doesn't work I guess I will have to work my sprint cs voodoo and get a replacement or fix.

xtn

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Feel for you and wish I could help, but I don't have any ideas. I just got 1781kbps down and 611kbps up.

xtn

lancelot916

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
where are you located? i'm in Los Angeles and I think due to weather 3g today is horrendous. normally it's super fast upload and download.