Who in the heck would get another Samsung Phone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

truthteller10

Banned
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Who in the heck would spend their money on another Samsung phone beats me..I will NEVER buy another Samsung mobile phone not even to save my life!!!!

I'm going to tell you guys the problems you have before you even notice them.

1. Horrible 3g reception
2. Poor call quality and audio
3. distorted loud speaker
4. GPS FAIL!!
5. Random reboots
6. Horrid product support
7. Late updates

Ive learned my lesson from the GS2 and I will never buy another Samsung product a gain..The sell plastic pieces of CRAP!

Reactions: LAhanger

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Dude I have NONE AND I REPEAT NONE of the problems u speak of actually it's the opposite with me and all my homies with galaxy Nexus and ns4gz u trippin samsung makes good phones

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I would in a heartbeat....

1. Horrible 3g reception

I have great 4G reception, drops out once and a great while, but only for a few seconds unless there is an outage

never saw that, My Fassy was good, my Charge had a minor squeal once and awhile, few and far between

Nope

4. GPS FAIL!!

You are right about this one, no doubt

5. Random reboots

Nope

Never had to deal with them

7. Late updates

Your on a Nexus now, and you aren't on Verizon so you should see updates very regularly.

Your phone is all of what, 3 days old? There are bugs with every roll out. Trust me I am not promoting Sammy, but....oh well

truthteller10

Banned
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Dude I have NONE AND I REPEAT NONE of the problems u speak of actually it's the opposite with me and all my homies with galaxy Nexus and ns4gz u trippin samsung makes good phones

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Look through the forums and you will see that my lists are all common with Samsung products.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
The GPS is the only one I will give you as common all the way around. The 3G thing is your carrier. I had great 3G on my fassy and near perfect 4G on my Charge. Most of the late updates I feel are from VZW besides that, your Nexus will not have to deal with that crap.

Sammy makes a good phone....I am pretty sure that they would not be in such a strong position worldwide if they didnt.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Who in the heck would spend their money on another Samsung phone beats me..I will NEVER buy another Samsung mobile phone not even to save my life!!!!

I'm going to tell you guys the problems you have before you even notice them.

1. Horrible 3g reception
4. GPS FAIL!!
5. Random reboots
7. Late updates

Ive learned my lesson from the GS2 and I will never buy another Samsung product a gain..The sell plastic pieces of CRAP!

Who in the heck would want to troll my forums again!
I'm going to tell you the problems you would have before you have them.

1. You get to put up with my CRAP!
2. See number 1

Hopefully you learn your lesson and will never troll my forums again.

For real dude, you know this thread was intended to cause trouble, that's why you put it in the Sprint G Nex forums. This is yer only warning,

Status
Not open for further replies.