Add to "Reject Call With Message"

cb64

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
My Samsung Galaxy 3 has a "reject call with message" feature, which I like, but the default messages sound kind of cold. I was wondering if anyone knew how to add a new message. I see you can add one at the time of a call, but that message would only go out to that immediate caller.

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
My Samsung Galaxy 3 has a "reject call with message" feature, which I like, but the default messages sound kind of cold. I was wondering if anyone knew how to add a new message. I see you can add one at the time of a call, but that message would only go out to that immediate caller.

Calls->Call settings->Set reject messages (it says edit messages), Hoped this answered your question ^_^

BillyD33

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
I have the Note 4 with Android 5.1.1 and used the following to add a message:
Settings >Application Settings>Call>Call Settings>Call Rejection>Rejection Messages
You can only have 6 phone rejection messages but if you click on an existing message you can edit that one to change it

Paul Owens1

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I have the Note 4 with Android 5.1.1 and used the following to add a message:
Settings >Application Settings>Call>Call Settings>Call Rejection>Rejection Messages
You can only have 6 phone rejection messages but if you click on an existing message you can edit that one to change it
How to choose which rejection message the caller will receive?
Thanks